Thursday, August 14, 2008

V Move

I feel like blogging but im not sure what would be the better topic to share... So here's me introducing my dear readers with my new eyewear.

I've been considering about wearing contact lense since its more feasible at times i need it to. However after much thoughts, somehow i still go back to square one. Specs. Perhaps, should i go for a change?

my new eyewear

MOD.2244 53 17-135 COL.3

I enjoy wearing this new pair of glasses. Mixture of black and blue. Reminds me of Backstreet Boys' album.

It gives me the feel of something new; something trendy. Yes, no doubt its a maintenance that needed to commit every year or so. But to think about it, fashion, at least its something i could have. A new image.

I like my new eyewear... =)

5 comments:

H e n r i c k said...

Nice specs... ;)

Shu said...

I like your new specs.

e-leen said...

NICE PHOTOs!!!!!!

oki lar.. the specs also :P

Dann said...

Thanks all... =)

PhoeNieTam said...

Hie...Mr. Shu Boon...lalala...
ByeBye...Mr. Shu Boon...lalala...

Dann the Ninja!