Thursday, November 26, 2009

Paper Craft: Bumblebee - Left Arm

Its not always a bad thing to fall sick. Well, im having fever by the way. Thus i used this opportunity to complete my long pending bumblebee left arm. This is the progress of my bumblebee arms.


2 hours later... Its done!!!


Now we have both left arm and right arm. Hmm, will start on the right leg pretty soon... ^^

You might also be interested in...
1. Paper Craft: Bumblebee - Left Leg 1
2. Paper Craft: Bumblebee - Wheel
3. Paper Craft: Bumblebee - Right Arm
4. Paper Craft: TransParkers Bumblebee

4 comments:

H e n r i c k said...

Nice.. keep up the good work. I want to see the completed one. :D

Dann said...

Henrick: Thanks! Will put more effort in completing it. Its really challenging... and time wasting. LOL. But i enjoy it... ^^

Stella Lee said...

dann, ur work seem good quality, gambateh!!!

Dann said...

Dear all,
Thanks for the comments and appreciating my hardwork. No doubt its hard to construct, but your support and encouragement help me through it. I'll keep up the good work. Cheers~~

It feels good with comments dropping by

Dann the Ninja!