Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Leaving On A Jet Plane

All my bags are packed
Im ready to go
Im standin here outside your door...

Yup, it was a song from John Denver, written during a layover at Washington airport.

So here's me humming this familiar tune. Its sentimental... reflecting me in days to come. Im flying, and im leaving on a jet plane.

im off

First time though, will i be any dizzy? Vomit? Faint? LOL. I believe i'll be very much excited rather than freaking out or panicking. =x

Where would i be heading?

BALI!!!

white sandy beach

Off for a holiday with my friends. 5 days 4 nights in Bali, Indonesia. End of October, hmm... why doesnt it beginning of October anyway?

relaxing...

Who would like to join in the fun?

Picturing myself at the airport, i'll be singing this at the terminal. =)

So kiss me and smile for me
Tell me that you'll wait for me
Hold me like you'll never let me go
cause im leavin' on a jet plane
Dont know when Ill be back again
Oh babe, i hate to go...

16 comments:

Vince Yeoh said...

Watch out Bali, we are coming soon... Haha!

Anonymous said...

bali beach banana boy.....

e-leen said...

i wish i can go!!

Dann said...

vince: cant wait to go Bali either. lol. it's gonna be memorable. we could start doing countdown... =)

enghoo: =S

eileen: join us ler. skip classes and come with us. ^^ its been years since we last have such a holiday. dont wanna miss the fun would ya?

PhoeNieTam said...

wa...why make me jealous here...
TT...

snowie said...

Iam going to Bali too..!! =D

Hehe.. But August lor.

Dann said...

phoenie: Kia... Apply leave from ms.ling. Lets go Bali!!!

snowie: Awesome!!! When you're at Bali, engrave your name on a tree, a stone or smth. Tell me the location though. So when im there in oct, i'll go look for it and craft my name as well. ^^

Mr Gin said...

who's the babe?

PhoeNieTam said...

i still newbie there...u help me apply from Miss Ling la...hehe

Dann said...

gin: hmm, that special someone i suppose... to be appeared after the rainy days had come to an end. =x

phoenie: well, if you really wanna be going to Bali, i guess help you to apply to Ms.Ling wouldnt be much a problem. she's easy to compromise. no worries... =)

snowie said...

LOL. Haha~ Tat is so lame. I mean engraving my name on a tree. Haha. I tot that only happens in Hindustan movies? LOL.

PhoeNieTam said...

haha...but you guys already booked ticket...never mind la...buy me a souvenir enough lo...i will help u clean your desk daily de...no worry...

Dann said...

Snowie: Gosh, too much movies i guess, but definitely not into Hindustan movies. LOL.

Phoenie: Thanks, thats very kind of you... =) Will be carrying souvenirs back. No worries.

H e n r i c k said...

Hmm... can't wait for this trip though. Let's have fun to the max in during this trip! =)

e-leen said...

i wish i can skip class....but i think that time is my crucial time of the semester... or it might be my mid-semester break.

but then i think again.... all guys go.... i go .. then like so weird :P

Dann said...

henrick: I cant wait either!!! Probably i'll go for the tattoo like i told you all... =)

eileen: Well, we can have july into the picture. But it make sense too. Only one girl, a little weird... But there's 5 bodyguards. =x

Dann the Ninja!